Busy Little Things - Board Shorts Pattern
Our patterns all have :
- Easy to follow instructions
- Detailed diagrams
- Friendly hints and tips as you go along
- Pattern hacks to change things up a bit.
This pattern contains all the instructions you need to make a pair of fully lined board style shorts. The shorts have an elasticated waistband, wide legs, and fall below the knee, for a surf style look. They can also be turned up to reveal the contrast lining.
The Board Shorts pattern is given difficulty level one in our range. This means it is simple enough even for complete beginners, but would also make a quick fun project for more experienced sewers.
The pattern includes:
- Full colour instruction booklet
- A1 pattern sheet with cut outs for 4 sizes 1-2y, 2-3y, 3-4y and 5-6y
- Sturdy cardboard envelope with fabric allowances and details of what you need
to make the dress.