Corinne Lapierre Embroidery Kit - Needle Case Craft Kit
Everything you need to make one delicately embroidered Needle Case is in the box, including a pack of needles and a needle threader.
This kit will appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
Corinne has sought inspiration from traditional folk designs which are so pleasing to the eye and have timeless appeal.
A treat for those who just love sewing and learning or perfecting embroidery techniques, this kit is suitable for all crafters, including beginners, and the suggested embroidery patterns can be as elaborate or simple as one wishes.
The kit includes a new comprehensive stitch guide so this kit could be a sampler for all your favourite stitches and treasured for years to come.
It is also a great present to make and give to someone who is starting to sew and can be personalised with initials or a special message.
The Needle Case is part of a set which also includes a Sewing Pouch and Pincushion (sold separately).
Pick up some scissors and get started!
All Corinne's kits include everything you need (with the exception of scissors!) to realise the project including soft wool mix felt, DMC embroidery thread and a needle.
Full scale templates and instructions are very clear and we give you a stitch guide for extra support. Our top quality wool-mix (45% wool, 55% viscose) felt is extremely soft, lovely to use and its distinctive shades will bring all your projects to life delightfully.
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 8 coordinated colours of DMC embroidery thread
- 3 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- A pack of embroidery needles
- A needle threader
- Price is for one Kit
- The finished Needle Case is 10cm high x 7cm across (closed)
- Box size approx 15 x 11 x 2 cm
- This kit is designed for adults but is suitable for children from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- All our kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where we can.