Corinne Lapierre Embroidery Kit - Linen Lavender Bags Bee
This gorgeous kit includes everything you need to make four charming and deliciously fragrant Embroidered Lavender Bags. They can be used in drawers and wardrobes or anywhere you would like the soothing and evocative scent to linger.
All the instructions and templates for the delicate embroidery and appliqué detail are provided.
Lavender is well known for its beneficial properties and ours comes from a cooperative in Provence in France where the warm sunshine grows exceptionally fragrant buds with a long lasting scent.
These kits can be monogrammed very effectively and therefore also make very personal and thoughtful presents.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 strands of coordinating DMC embroidery thread
- Natural linen in beige
- 3 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in yellow, black and white
- 50g of dried lavender buds
- 15 g toy Filling
- Each bag measures 10 x 10cm
- The box is 22 x 16 x 6 cm
- Suitable from age 7, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- All our kits are made in Britain (except the Lavender!) using recycled and recyclable materials where we can.