Busy Little Things - Twirly Skirt Pattern
Our patterns all have :
- Easy to follow instructions
- Detailed diagrams
- Friendly hints and tips as you go along
- Pattern hacks to change things up a bit.
This pattern contains all the instructions you need to make a gorgeous little Twirly Skirt. With an elasticated waistband , plenty of spin, and little bow at the front. You can either choose to make it single layer or fully lined, This skirt is lovely made in corduroy and layered with tights and boots in the winter, or made from a lightweight lawn and worn on its own with sandals in the warmer months.
The Twirly Skirt pattern is given difficulty level one in our range. This means it is simple enough even for complete beginners, but would also make a quick fun project for more experienced sewers.
The pattern includes:
- Full colour instruction booklet
- A1 pattern sheet with cut outs for 3 sizes 2-4y , 5-6y, 7-8y
- Sturdy cardboard envelope with fabric allowances and details of what you need
to make the dress.