Busy Little Things - Peasant Dress Pattern
Our patterns all have :
- Easy to follow instructions
- Detailed diagrams
- Friendly hints and tips as you go along
- Pattern hacks to change things up a bit.
This pattern contains all the instructions you need to make a gorgeous little Peasant Dress. With a gently elasticated neckline , floaty sleeves and a skirt that falls just on the knee, This dress is lovely made in corduroy and layered with tights and boots in the winter, or made from a lightweight lawn and worn on its own with sandals in the warmer months.
The Peasant Dress pattern is given difficulty level one in our range. This means it is simple enough even for complete beginners, but would also make a quick fun project for more experienced sewers.
The pattern includes:
- Full colour instruction booklet
- A1 pattern sheet with cut outs for 4 sizes 1-2y, 2-3y, 3-4y and 4-5y
- Sturdy cardboard envelope with fabric allowances and details of what you need
to make the dress.