Tilly and the Buttons next pattern is launching on Wednesday 23rd March and we predict it'll be a hit!
Plus, it's the first Tilly and the Buttons pattern to be printed in 15 sizes, from UK 6 to 34 (US 2-30 / EUR 34-62 / AUS 6-34).
This versatile pattern works well with a wide variety of fabrics, from wovens such as needlecord, linen and viscose (rayon), to low stretch knits such as French terry and ponte. Easy to make, these comfy dungarees or overalls are great for confident beginners up, and will be supported by a free online sewalong.
OUR FAVOURITE RELAXED DUNGAREES!
Reasons people will love Erin:
- Easy-fitting style
- Choice of three leg lengths
- Princess seams create gentle shaping
- Lined bib for a tidy finish
- Adjustable ties – pull through buttonholes or tie at the shoulders
- Lowline waist with in-seam pockets at the front