ikatee Sewing Pattern: Gaby Unisex PJ Jumpsuit 3Y/12Y
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
PJ Jumpsuit- Paper Sewing Pattern & GuidebookSewing pattern for children - Unisex jumpsuit or playsuit
Front placket. Long or short legs.
Long or short sleeves, sleeveless option
Cuff, collar and leg bands in rib
A unisex outfit convenient for home-wear, nightwear and for all seasons
Sewing level : easy
What you will learn with this sewing pattern:
how to assemble a ribbing,
how to assemble a placket
how to sew jersey with an easy pattern
Age range : 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 10, 11, 12 years
See the size guide
- knits: jersey with or without elastane, pointelle knit, ribbing.
- Needle for jersey or stretchy fabrics
- Fully voluminous polyester thread for under bobbin,
- 5 to 6 snap buttons 10mm wide
- Fusible interfacing (paper like) for the pockets reinforcement
- Double training foot for sewing machine (recommended to sew the ribbing)