Busy Little Things - Bloomers Pattern
Our patterns all have :
- Easy to follow instructions
- Detailed diagrams
- Friendly hints and tips as you go along
- Pattern hacks to change things up a bit.
This pattern contains all the instructions you need to make a pair of traditional style Bloomers. Suitable for children of all ages, these bloomers have an elasticated waistband and legs, a fuller fit for extra comfort, and are finished with a little bow at the front. They are great made from cotton lawn in the Summer months, or corduroy in the winter, and are especially versatile for babies..even doubling up as nappy covers.
The Bloomers pattern is given difficulty level one in our range. This means it is simple enough even for complete beginners, but would also make a quick fun project for more experienced sewers.
The pattern includes:
- Full colour instruction booklet
- A1 pattern sheet with cut outs for 5 sizes from 6-12m to 7-8y
- Sturdy cardboard envelope with fabric allowances and details of what you need
to make the dress.